What: ALSSA Spring Luncheon
When: Thursday May 23 from 11:00 – 2:00
Where: Felix’s Fish Camp Grill
1530 Battleship Parkway
Spanish Fort, AL
Speaker: Mac McCawley, Forensic Accountant
Sponsors: StorSmart Insurance
Thames Batre Insurance
Cost: $35 for members $60 for non-members
Register Non Member’s
“Membership Has its Priviledges…”
The Alabama Self Storage Association is a powerful affiliation for the self-storage owner/operator.
Our association is comprised of owners whose facilities range from one small building to multiple locations with thousands of units.
To give each owner/operator a support system for dealing with problems such as building code issues, lien law problems, auctions, property tax strategies, manager education and industry visibility.
To provide the vehicle to link the entire industry in Alabama by publishing membership directory and holding the “grassroots” seminars and membership meetings.
To act as legislative watchdog.
Membership Benefits Members Only Page
- Annual membership meetings (two per year plus EXPO)
- State rental agreement online for Alabama
- State lien law for Alabama
- Names, addresses and phone numbers for all members
- Certificate and Code of Ethics
- Legislative Voice and Legislative/Legal issue alert
- Access to ALL past Newsletters on-line
- Networking opportunities
- Elevate professionalism in our industry