Welcome to the Alabama Self-Storage Association
The ALSSA is an Alabama state association that was organized in 2004. This ALSSA association will help everyone in the Self Storage Industry in Alabama. A group with a strong, single voice is heard loud and clear in Montgomery.
Save the Date…
ALSSA Spring Luncheon
was May 19th, 2016 - Mobile, AL
Full Sponsors: MidCoast Properties & MiniCo Publishing
Ad Sponsors: Live Oak Bank & Storage Structures
HELP NEEDED NOW 2016 !
Lien Law Changes: We must build budget
- To provide a powerful network of information and a wealth of experience to those who are part of our wish to enter the self storage industry.
- To define and assert standards of excellence in the self storage industry within the state of Alabama
- To provide opportunities for members to increase their knowledge of the industry through research, discussion and the exchange of information
- To support, communicate and cooperate with the national Self Storage Association (SSA) as a chapter affiliate
- To protect our members from adverse legislative actions and monitor all legal cases involving self storage in the state
- The Association is comprised of owners whose facilities range from one small building to multiple locations with thousands of units.
- To give each owner/operator a support system for dealing with problems such as building code issues, lien law problems, auctions, property tax strategies, manager education and industry visibility.
- To provide the vehicle to link the entire industry in Alabama by publishing membership directory and holding the “grassroots” seminars and membership meetings.
- To act as legislative watchdog.
For more information about the association or upcoming events, please contact:
Brent Fields, Administrative Officer
3719 Keswick Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242